Wednesday 8 October 2014

Preliminairy

We planned and filmed a preliminairy movie featuring myself, Marcus Coupling and mainly filmed by Freddie Howe. I played a son who was getting told off by his father played by Marcus.We tried to make sure that we followed the guidelines for filming e.g. shot reverse shot, 180 degree camera rule. After we finished filming which took place over roughly 3 lessons, we edited it and picked out the shots that we wanted to use and didn't use. Not too many effects were used, although music was used when characters weren't speaking. I did learn about the editing process as I had never used Imovie before. I also learnt more about where to place a camera for a clear shot

1 comment:

  1. You worked together well to plan, shoot and edit this preliminary task. I enjoyed the humour! Well done, all three.

    ReplyDelete