Thursday 5 February 2015

Making a Twitter

Like the Facebook, we thought another necessary way to promote our movie. This was through Twitter, another immensely popular social network site. Like the Facebook page, the Twitter very much had to be similar in order to keep people up to date on the movie. As a result, constant updates had to be made in order for the page to seem like a realistic movie twitter page. We posted things such as Whilst I was not in charge of making the Twitter page, I still had to add my own creative input into it such as adding the outtakes to it. 
I also have added the Twitter page to the side of my blog in order for it to be easily accessible and here's a link to the actual page itself  https://twitter.com/Working_Title12?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Ffreddiehowe.blogspot.com%2F&profile_id=3001212100&tw_i=577922328115462144&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=573418338984071168



1 comment:

  1. Creating and maintaining a Twitter feed demonstrates that you understand one way of attracting and addressing your audience (evaluation question 5). I look forward to the photos of the recent shoot and to seeing what image will replace the generic egg!

    ReplyDelete